Last Date of Registration: 08 March, 2018
This course is essential to every software professional involved in software testing: test engineers and test analysts interested in performing effective planning, designing, and monitoring all test activities. This course also covers the main aspects of SQA.
Almost half the jobs in software field are in the area of software testing. Those who train and prepare themselves in software testing will be better positioned to grab these jobs and grow their careers in this field. This Software Testing Course will formally train you in software testing.
We will provide you the best QA and Testing Training Course. We also have live online classroom, where you can attend QA Training online from anywhere in the world. Software testing training is for create your professional skill!
- Testing Fundamental - SDLC & STLC, Waterfall cycle, Iterative cycle.
- Types of Testing - Unit Testing, Acceptance Testing, Black Box Testing, White Box Testing, System Testing and more.
- Test Case Development - Test Case Specifications, Traceability Matrix.
- Testing Techniques - Equivalence Partitioning & Boundary Value Analysis, Decision Table Testing.
- Develop Test Plan.
- Testing in Real Life - Automated Test Case Design, Web Application Testing, Software Testing Life Cycle.
- Software Quality Assurance.
- Software Testing Automation Tools (loadImpact)- Load Testing, Stress Testing, Performance Testing
- Database Testing
- Site Security Testing
- Software Testing Automation Tools - Selenium-IDE
- Software Testing Automation Tools - Some Other Tools
This training class is 50% hands-on, 50% lecture. Students learn by doing, with immediate opportunities to apply the material they learn to real-world problems.
All related software and lecture sheets and free e-book will provide in class.
Introduction and Basic Terms
- What is Software
- What is Testing
- What is SQA
- What to test?
- Why to test
- How to test
- Introduction of Software Testing
- Fundamental Principles of Testing
Types of Testing
- Testing Methodology
- Unit Testing
- Black Box Testing
- White Box Testing
- Grey Box testing
- GUI Testing
- Object-oriented testing methods
Software Lifecycle and Testing Role
- Software/System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Waterfall cycle
- Iterative cycle
- V-Model of testing and STLC
Test Case Development
- First Steps Test Case Development
- Test Scenario
- Test Case Specifications
- Test Basis
- Traceability Matrix
- Equivalence Partitioning & Boundary Value Analysis
- Decision Table Testing
- State Transition Diagram
- Use Case Testing
- Testing Review
Test Management & Control
- Defect Life Cycle
- Testing Tools
Testing in Real Life
- Requirements Module
- Test Plan Module
- Test Case Design
- Web Application Testing
- Practical Tips and Tricks to Create Test Data
- Software Testing Life Cycle
Software Testing Automation Tools (loadImpact)- Load Testing, Stress Testing, Performance Testing
- Load test preparations
- Create a user scenario
- Create a test
- Auto-generate feature
- Chrome Extension to record user scenarios
- Analyze and interpret results
Database Testing Tool - MySQL Workbench
- Database Testing with MySQL Workbench
- SQL Injection Testing
Software Testing Automation Tools - Selenium-IDE
- About - Selenium-IDE
- Installing Selenium-IDE
- Selenium-IDE Toolbar
- Selenium-IDE Test Case Pane
- Selenium-IDE Building Test Cases
- Selenium-IDE Running Test Cases
- Selenium-IDE Using Base URL to Run Test Cases in Different Domains
- Commonly Used Selenium Commands
- Selenium-IDE Script Syntax
- Selenium-IDE Test Suites
- Selenium-IDE Verifying Page Elements
- Selenium-IDE Assertion or Verification?
- Selenium-IDE Locating Elements
- Selenium-IDE Matching Text Patterns
Software Testing Automation Tools - Others
- Check Websites Links
- Responsive Web Design Test
- Using Firebug as a Tester
Certificates will be awarded to participants at the end of training.
Seats are limited. To confirm your enrollment, pay the course fee @
||Prime Bank Limited
And mail us after pay the course fee.
For registration or information please call or contact any of the following addresses
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Website: talhatraining.com; talhabd.com; hostbari.com
Office Address: 1st Floor, 161/B, Lake Circus, Kalabagan, Dhaka-1205
Follow us on: Facebook Google+ LinkedIn Twitter Instagram YouTube