Course Fee: 3500 TK per Month
Total Course Fee: 21,000 TK
Scratch is the world’s largest coding community for children and a coding language with a simple visual interface that allows young people to create digital stories, games, and animations.
Scratch promotes computational thinking and problem solving skills; creative teaching and learning; self-expression and collaboration; and equity in computing.
Whether you’re a parent looking for a good starting place for your kids to get into computer programming, a teacher looking for a great way to introduce software development to a technology class, or just a curious person looking to learn more about how programming actually works, this course is for you.
This course focuses on what’s referred to as “block-based programming”, where the developer can drag and drop functions together to create scripts that complete tasks, whether they be simple or complex. This course starts out by teaching the universal basics of computer programming and then increases the difficulty, contributing to a cumulative knowledge while reinforcing previously learned material through interactive activities.
Not only does this course carry you from beginner to expert in block-based programming, but it gives you a strong boost for whichever direction you want to go after taking the course if you want to continue your programming career. Whether you’re looking to get into advanced app development, game development, or web development, this course equips you with the universal concepts, vocabulary, and computer logic you’ll need to know.
Although this course ramps up to expert levels, it is designed to be as comprehensive, interactive, and reinforcing as possible making it suitable for all ages and abilities. Every core concept presented will be thoroughly explained, and the course provides recommendations for external resources after completion for where to go based on your personal interests.
A computer and general computer skills
Basic reading/listening ability
Access to the Internet
Who this course is for
Kids (5+) interested in computer programming
Stay at home mothers or fathers
Anyone interested in Scratch and block-based programming
Anyone interested in Scratch and block-based programming
People looking for a solid starting point in learning about software development
Students, Teachers, Club Organizers
After-school activity managers
Computer programming summer camp leaders
- Become an expert with block-based programming
- Compatible with all skill levels and all ages
- Learn to develop your own quality 2D/3D games and applications
- Understand the “magic” behind how computer programs actually work
- Be prepared to take on web development, app development, and game development
- Build up a solid knowledge of universal computer programming strategies, vocabulary, and logic
- Get comfortable with graphic, bitmap, and vector design regardless of artistic ability
- Interactive activities, and hands-on projects.
- A strong programming vocabulary and a strong grasp of many universal software development concepts.
- Fluency in Scratch 3.0 and expert-level knowledge in block-based programming
- Ability in graphic design, 2D/3D game development, and more.
- Scratch Programming Lessons Basics, Code a Platformer Game, Scrolling Platformer, Tile Scrolling Platformer, Top Down Scroller, Cloud Game
Scratch Programming Lessons Basics (1st Month)
- Introduction to the Scratch Working Environment
- Deleting a Sprite, adding a Sprite & adding a Backdrop
- Make Your Sprite Say Something!
- Adding a Sound
- Make Your Sprite Fly Around
- Gliding from One Point to Another
- Make Your Sprite Move Left & Right
- Moving Up and Down
- Coding Costume Changes
- Coding Backdrop Changes
Scratch Programming Lessons Code a Platformer Game (2nd Month)
- The Basics
- Next Level
- Hitboxes & Animation
- Slopes & Limb Posing
- Wall Jumping Done Right!
- Vertical Levels
- SPIKES and LAVA
- Moving Platforms
- Collectables, Keys & Doors
- Waypoints, Game Over & Game Menu
- Coding Platformer Enemies
- Fun with Rotating Platforms
- Classic Platformer Wall Jump
- How to Fix a Scratch Bug?
Scratch Programming Lessons Scrolling Platformer (3rd Month)
- Get Scrolling
- Platform Detection
- Off Screen Sprites and Player Death
- Danger Sprites (Bug fix)
- Exit Portal
- Vertical Scrolling
- Wall Jumping
Scratch Programming Lessons Tile Scrolling Platformer (4th and 5th Month)
- Tile Scrolling Platformer Setup
- Grid List
- Tile Collisions
- Platforming Scripts
- The Level Editor
- Level Codes
- Drop Through Platforms
- Enemy Clones
- Enemies in Level Editor
- Mystery Blocks
- Death, Background & Sound
- Auto Arranging Tiles
- Level Progression & Editor Improvements
- Sloping Tiles
- Crouch & Slide
- Piranha Plants
- Clone Collision Tricks
- Power Up Super Mario
- Coding Fire Mario
- Making Super Mario Game in Scratch
Scratch Programming Lessons Top Down Scroller (4th and 5th Month)
- Looked at Scrolling
- Introduces a zombie cube enemy and gives it a simple zombie AI
- Uses a List to hold Zombie Clone Positions and place them in the level.
- Deal with enemies actually catching you and the camera shake.
- Add the exit to complete the game + a timer
Scratch Programming Lessons Cloud Game (6th Month)
- Cloud Game Basics
- Encoding and Decoding
- Auto Game Joining
- Smooth Movement
Certificates will be awarded to participants at the end of training.
Seats are limited. To confirm your enrollment, pay the course fee @
|Bank Name:||Prime Bank Limited|
And mail us after paying the course fee.
For registration or information please call or contact any of the following addresses
Mobile & WhatsApp 01712742217
Office Address: 12F, Dolonchapa-2, Flat#301, Rajuk Uttara Apartment Project, Sector 18, Uttara, Dhaka – 1230
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 48 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English, Bengali
- Students 380
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes