ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level Mock Test with Answers
The International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) is a software testing certification board that operates internationally. This training is intended for anyone with an interest in the ISTQB Foundation Level who wants a high-level introduction to its leading principles and an overview of the Foundation Level Syllabus.
We have online classroom facilities, where you can attend QA Training online from anywhere in the world. Software testing training is for creating your professional skill.
The Foundation Level qualification is suitable for anyone who is involved as well as interested in software testing. This includes people in roles such as testers, test analysts, test engineers, test consultants, test managers, user acceptance testers, and software developers. This Foundation Level qualification is also appropriate for anyone who wants a basic understanding of software testing, such as project managers, quality managers, software development managers, business analysts, IT directors, and management consultants.
A person with the Foundation Level certification can extend his/her broad understanding of testing by continuing at the Advanced Level.
- No. of Questions: 40
- Total Points: 40
- Passing Score: 26
- Exam Length (mins): 60 (+25% Non-Native Language)
The Foundation Level Certificate Exam is defined in the document “ISTQB CTFL Exam Structure and Rules” which can be found on www.istqb.org The format of the exam is multiple choice. There are 40 questions. To pass the exam, at least 65% of the questions (i.e., 26 questions) must be answered correctly.
Exams may be taken as part of an accredited training course or taken independently (e.g., at an exam center or in a public exam). Completion of an accredited training course is not a pre-requisite for the exam.
You can Join the course ISTQB Foundation Level Software Testing Certification Training Course: Be Certified Software Tester – TalhaTraining
A candidate who has achieved the Foundation Level certification should be able to:
- Promote efficient and effective communication by using a common vocabulary for software testing
- Understand fundamental concepts of software testing
- Demonstrate understanding of how different development and testing practices, and different constraints on testing, may apply in optimizing testing to different contexts
- Contribute effectively to reviews
- Use established techniques for designing tests at all test levels
- Interpret and execute tests from given test specifications, and report on test results
- Understand test management principles for resources, strategies, planning, project control, and risk management
- Write and communicate clear and understandable defect reports
- Understand the project factors that drive the test priorities and test approach
- Understand the value that software testing brings to stakeholders
- Appreciate how testing activities and work products align with project objectives, measures, and targets
- Assist in the selection and implementation process of testing tool
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 10
- Duration 180 minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 8411
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self